• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carla

Beach Comber
Mar 3, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Looking for 1 or 2 roommates for my 4 bedroom 2.5 bath Santa Rosa Beach home beginning July 1st. Cute neighborhood, Close to everything. Walk or bike to the bay or the beach. Fenced in backyard. Lots of natural light. The house will be getting new floors & furnishings this month. Includes use of washer and dryer. Non-smoker. No vaping. Bedrooms are currently unfurnished, open to furnishing. I'd love to have one longterm and one shorter term roommate if it works out, but open to see what fits. Clean, friendly, easy going, respectful…good vibes. Ready for move in July 1st.

Attachments

• 0003 copy.jpg
    0003 copy.jpg
    651.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 0004 copy.jpg
    0004 copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • 0006.jpeg
    0006.jpeg
    6.9 MB · Views: 47

gfailoni

Beach Crab
Mar 31, 2023
santa rosa beach
Looking for 1 or 2 roommates for my 4 bedroom 2.5 bath Santa Rosa Beach home beginning July 1st. Cute neighborhood, Close to everything. Walk or bike to the bay or the beach. Fenced in backyard. Lots of natural light. The house will be getting new floors & furnishings this month. Includes use of washer and dryer. Non-smoker. No vaping. Bedrooms are currently unfurnished, open to furnishing. I'd love to have one longterm and one shorter term roommate if it works out, but open to see what fits. Clean, friendly, easy going, respectful…good vibes. Ready for move in July 1st.
I currently live and work in Santa Rosa beach, but my lease is up in July and I will be moving in December. If a 6-month short term situation is possible I would love to get the details.

Elenav

Beach Comber
May 18, 2022
Rosemary beach fl
Hi Carla is this still available?

LAT

Beach Comber
May 31, 2023
Santa rosa
Is your shared house still available ?
Lou 912-596-1506

Beachready

Beach Comber
Sep 9, 2015
Hi I’m relocating for job and wondering do you have animals, do you allow animals? I have dog and cat- both behaved. Where is this exactly, what is location? Cost, etc? Thanks

Jennifer W.

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2018
30 A
Hello, please call to discuss details, serious inquiry looking Aug/Sept timeframe. Single female looking long term rental. Messaging ph# privately

Last edited:

Leigh Fincher

Beach Crab
Mar 8, 2021
Destin
I have an intern from Germany for 10 months. She's very responsible. Do you still have a room available?

Attachments

• Isabelle Resume neu.pdf
    95.7 KB · Views: 5

localbeachgirl

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2023
Santa Rosa beach
Hi Carla! I currently live in Santa Rosa Beach. I am selling my home and looking to rent and stay in the area. It would be a sep. move in. I have a small non allergenic ,Maltese, trained. Can we talk further?
Thanks, Lisa