• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BrettMan

Beach Comber
Apr 15, 2005
Hello All,

I've got a Rosemary Beach lot for sale. It's on the North side of 30-A right next to the Sugar Shak and Solace Day Spa. It's right on Barrett Square and we are asking $975K. The building date is 7/06 so you'd have about 15 months to get home plans approved and find a builder - which should be plenty. This particular lot is one of the last that was purchased directly from the developer and has one of the latest build dates, so if you want to build your custom home at Rosemary Beach, there won't be many more opportunities. I have it listed with Bruce King (Coastal Properties). If you have any questions feel free to post here or email me at brettcam@bellsouth.net. Here is a link to the listing:

77 Wiggle Lane - Rosemary Beach

BrettMan

Beach Comber
Apr 15, 2005
He's done a great job for us so far. We came down a few weeks ago to look at replacement properties and he was very helpful showing us around. Ten minutes after posting the message above, I got a call from Bruce telling me that I have an offer on the lot. Still in negotiation, so it's still on the market.... for now.

sweet

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2005
I have bought properties and sold properties through him for the past 3 years
Honest and dependable.
His website is if anybody is interested
www.bruceking.com
Tell him
Michele sent you
Atlanta