• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Photo didn't attach right. I think its the great ad that was run in the DFS Herald showing all the high dollar salaries we pay to the friends and family plan.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Like I said on FB...I do not see what the big deal here is. Maybe because I used to have a similar salary, but people seem to think that local government employees should work for minimum wage. Anyone looked at the cost of housing these days?

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
These are not the boots on the ground employees that basically do work for minimum wage...cost of housing? Who's fault is that? The County keeps allowing Monster Houses and other houses being built out of code to go up for all the unregulated tourists to flood into.

Why do these commissioners need multiple staff and aids? I would think one per commissioner would be sufficient.

Why do we have so many supervisors and not enough boots on the ground?

Why do we need a Larry Jones and a Stan Sunday? Are these positions both Necessary or are they Necessary FAVORS?

The County and the Sheriff's Office are TOP HEAVY with the Friends and Family Program.

Seriously, you don't see a problem with C. Jones having two full time admin assistants making over $50k each? What do these two do, try to keep her from stepping in :poop:? They are not doing a good job.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Like I said on FB...I do not see what the big deal here is. Maybe because I used to have a similar salary, but people seem to think that local government employees should work for minimum wage. Anyone looked at the cost of housing these days?
Thank you Scott Brannon your opinion means so much .