• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Cork On the Ocean said:
4_6_200v.gif
Takes a woman :lolabove:
:rotfl: Come on RO, you're losing your touch!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I never checked this post because I thought, we already have property on 30-A, I don't want to tempt myself with anything else, but I have to say when it got up to five pages I got a little curious!

Well, it only goes to say you can't judge a book by its cover. The topic might say "Sales on 30-A" but I think you guys have been having a party instead. :lolabove: Too much!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Cork On the Ocean said:
4_6_200v.gif
Takes a woman :lolabove:

Tears are falling from my eyes....RO, you found some great smilies there!!! Congrats to Cork on finding the smilie having a global warming!!! Luckily, I don't have them that bad!!!! Great job guys!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mermaid said:
I never checked this post because I thought, we already have property on 30-A, I don't want to tempt myself with anything else, but I have to say when it got up to five pages I got a little curious!

Well, it only goes to say you can't judge a book by its cover. The topic might say "Sales on 30-A" but I think you guys have been having a party instead. :lolabove: Too much!

This thread has definitely crumbled into hilarity!!!!

D

dune ahhh

RiverOtter said:
Ditto RO !

I'd heard about SoWal and finally checked it out.... with the intention of simply reading and observing. But ALL of you are such BEST SELLERS (of the site) that I determined to register just so I could tell you all how terrific you are!!! I enjoyed this thread so much....it's been a LONG time since I've laughed SO hard....

I wondered...is Skier "undervalued"....without Skier's "position", I'm not sure this thread would be nearly as .... lively?!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I may not agree fully with Skier's point of view, but I am glad he is here, and I do hope he sells that house. :D

dune ahhh said:
Ditto RO !

I'd heard about SoWal and finally checked it out.... with the intention of simply reading and observing. But ALL of you are such BEST SELLERS (of the site) that I determined to register just so I could tell you all how terrific you are!!! I enjoyed this thread so much....it's been a LONG time since I've laughed SO hard....

I wondered...is Skier "undervalued"....without Skier's "position", I'm not sure this thread would be nearly as .... lively?!!!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
dune ahhh said:
Ditto RO !

:welcome:

skier

Beach Lover
Mar 7, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
I may not agree fully with Skier's point of view, but I am glad he is here, and I do hope he sells that house. :D

Thanks Joe.

We were just down at the house, and every time we're there, we think twice about selling it. Then, we come home, the bills keep coming, hurricanes keep hitting the US and we leave it on the market hoping it will sell. I know that sounds very wishy, washy, but I'm sure you understand the pull of the emerald coast. If/when it sells, we will simply become renters again on a frequent basis.