• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
SJ posted the REAL Market trend numbers in another thread. IMO the numbers don't look that bad. But unlike some others (and we know who they are), I'm bullish on this market overall. :clap_1: :cool:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
wetwilly said:
SJ posted the REAL Market trend numbers in another thread. IMO the numbers don't look that bad. But unlike some others (and we know who they are), I'm bullish on this market overall. :clap_1: :cool:

I'm with you ww! Anyone know a good "hip pocket"? I saved so much $$ at Target today, I think we are in the market for the DOUBLE BUBBLE*! PM w/ those deals!

*Two properties in SoWal!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Sueshore said:
I'm with you ww! Anyone know a good "hip pocket"? I saved so much $$ at Target today, I think we are in the market for the DOUBLE BUBBLE*! PM w/ those deals!

*Two properties in SoWal!

Sueshore, you give new insight to the expression You've got to spend money to make money." :rofl:

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Of course. 30A Pendings (went under contract) 9/1/05-9/30/05

Single Homes = 18 (Yes skier 3 in Watercolor) - up from 13 in August
Condos = 10 (3 in watersound, 1 watercolor) down 2 from 12 In August
Land - 32 (10 were presales entered in Sept so make that #22) - Hard to say August was 25 so could be up or about same depending on when the 10 presales went under contract.

Since we are moving into slower months, we also should compare to last year 9/1/04-9/30/04 data

Homes were 41 (down 56%)
Condos were 14 (down 29%)
Land were 73. (down 56%)

I recall comparing annual sales in about June 05 and if I remember correctly, they were down about 66% from 2004 so this could mean things are looking up. If anyone is interested can double check but I'm pretty sure they were down 66% earlier this year.

Also, have been getting indications that we may be getting hurricane people who won't be returning to their homes. They are renting here now and saying they plan on buying when their insurance money comes in about March or April. Any others hearing this?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Love RO's beating the dead horse smilie!

Hey Cork...good to hear from you! Think skier sold his house? insert smilie crossing fingers here