• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Sueshore said:
Love RO's beating the dead horse smilie!

Hey Cork...good to hear from you! Think skier sold his house? insert smilie crossing fingers here

Sue, LOVE the Avatar..sooo Cute!!!

redfisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 11, 2005
has anyone read the headlines on Citizens Property ins. woes...had them for years...does anyone insure w/them...any experiences w/them...are there other alternatives, etc...Red

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Rita said:
Sueshore, You don't look like yourself this morning! :blink:

hee hee weeeee...I have a secret avatar fixer! I am so happy! I especially love my tongue sticking out....don't you?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Cork On the Ocean said:
Hey Sue, Love the hair! You're so chic.

Don't know if Skier sold his house or not but I'm looking for a place in Watercolor for a client under 1.5. Not sure if his is in that range but be happy to show it if it is.

PS Thanks, Good to be back.

Maybe you should see if Shelly owns a house in WC similar to Skier's. :rotfl:

FYI - While I have not seen proof on a large scale in the daily hot sheet on the MLS, I have noticed more interest in properties, as well as higher end ($1M +) sales in the area over the last two weeks.

Last edited:

ellen

Beach Lover
Jul 8, 2005
There is a great new house in WaterColor for sale. Lot 31 Pine Crest, built by Monte Hewett Homes. Quality construction, impact glass windows, one year warranty, Showalter Architects design, four bedrooms,ready to move in and one of the best deals in WaterColor now at $1,350,000. The house is unlocked, so take your client in anytime.

h2oman

Beach Comber
Aug 28, 2005
I don't understand the obsession with Skier's house, but I know of a great one for sale in Watercolor, #23 Cypress Cove. Scheduled to be complete by Thanksgiving, currently priced at $1.195 or $578 per sq. ft., the best value in Watercolor today. PM me for more information.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
WC is hot! Actually, it is very cool here! Come on down, over, whatever and you can be Miss Kitty's neighbor!