• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hutch

Beach Lover
I am surprise that no one had any in interest in our sales job openings. Maybe, people have to wrong idea about credit bureaus and collection agencies. They are bad ones and good ones like any other business. I have been doing this type of business for a long time and I do understand people hate these people due to what some collection agencies do or maybe a past bad experience dealing with them. In fact, I hate the credit bureaus some times when dealing with them on some days. I will be more than happen to answer any reasonable questions, and make suggestions to any one on this board that has questions about credit, credit bureaus or collections and your rights under federal and state laws. Just PM me and I will try to answer you or advise you who to speak with about a problem.

Thanks to kurt, for creating this thread on the board. We of yesterday, we had a total of 29 hits to our web site from sowalton.com. You never know when some business or person may need our help or services.

the hutch