I have not heard that, nor have I intended to state that in this thread. The properties which I was talking about in this particular thread are the Gulf front properties extending westward, from Big Redfish Lake, up to the Public Access at Hwy 83. The stretch of properties does include three public accesses to beaches which are being claimed as privately owned. The survey you posted is for the four properties to the immediate west of the 83 public access. My guess is that they will claim the beach in front of their properties, just as everyone to the west has done, up through The Retreat, except for the Redfish Village, which in a public County Meeting stated that they would dedicate the beach portion of their deeded property to the public, in order to get approval for building the restrooms and making it a private access for the owners in Redfish Village. (how crazy is this? Private Access to public beach vs public access to private beach. No wonder everyone is confused as to who owns what.)