• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
A coward takes pot shots from the sidelines. You and everyone one else on this forum knows who I am. I have not hidden that for a long long time. There was a time when I didn't want to deal with stupid trolls who took the cheap seats you now occupy but I moved on. I don't care what you think and I am no ones groupie. I don't need a group, I am quite efficient and proficient in what I do.

Suzanne and Patriot Games are personal friends of mine aside from the political crap in this County and will remain so long after you have found someone else to troll. We play by 3 standards in our lives, open, honest government, operated in the Sunshine and our private lives are are governed by the same principals.

My victory is watching you defend the BS. :clap:

Just because some people may or may not know who you are on here doesn't mean that you are posting under your actual name. You say that your private life is governed by operating in the sunshine but in fact you've had not 1 but 2 aliases on this site. You continually contradict yourself.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Just because some people may or may not know who you are on here doesn't mean that you are posting under your actual name. You say that your private life is governed by operating in the sunshine but in fact you've had not 1 but 2 aliases on this site. You continually contradict yourself.

I might have a 3rd too but I'll always be Lynda Morse! :)

Beach days

Beach Lover
Jul 2, 2017
Freeport
Has anyone considered mr. Nick might be running for the right reasons. Like saving our bay from pollutions,or sewer run offs into it.i would like to think since he makes his living off it , it would only make since.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Why do all these people have to tell us why Nick is running? Why cant he do it himself? Smells of another Phony Tony machine. Fletcher , his opponent is at every meeting and involved in the issues. Never seen nick at a meeting. If he is concerned where is his record on this? Search the BCC records if you want...you will draw a zero.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Negative campaigning. I don't know Mr Nick. I do know Mr Fletcher and before I make my decision I will have talked to both and then make a decision. I am glad there are 2 to choose from. Thank you Mr Fletcher and Mr Nick for running for this position.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
Why do all these people have to tell us why Nick is running? Why cant he do it himself? Smells of another Phony Tony machine. Fletcher , his opponent is at every meeting and involved in the issues. Never seen nick at a meeting. If he is concerned where is his record on this? Search the BCC records if you want...you will draw a zero.

Do you know what Nick's party affiliation is?