• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
Landlocked said:
LOL. :lolabove:

Guess mine would be named, "Lunchbreak". :floor:

Oh come on, you could call him "Nooner". Lunchbreak doesn't have much panache.
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Oh come on, you could call him "Nooner". Lunchbreak doesn't have much panache.

ding ding ding...another winner!!!
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Oh come on, you could call him "Nooner". Lunchbreak doesn't have much panache.
"Nooner"! I love it! What style, what flair! Indeed, what panache! :clap_1:
 
Landlocked said:
LOL. :lolabove:

Guess mine would be named, "Lunchbreak". :floor:

How funny, LL!! I like "nooner" better as well. My son was conceived at the Presidents Casino in Biloxi, MS. I guess I could have named him "Poker". :biggrin:
 
kathydwells said:
How funny, LL!! I like "nooner" better as well. My son was conceived at the Presidents Casino in Biloxi, MS. I guess I could have named him "Poker". :biggrin:

Hee Hee Hee... I think that poker is what helped make him!!!!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top