• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
CastlesOfSand said:
Well then I quess all of mine should be named "just this one time"! :floor

When I read that, I read it as "Just this one time on the floor". :shock:
 
Landlocked said:
When I read that, I read it as "Just this one time on the floor". :shock:

Oh my....I need to go tinkle!!!!!
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Would you name them, Just One Time One, Just One Time Two, Just One Time Three? :funn:

I've seen 'em. You and hubby do good work! ;-)

:floor: Thanks!! I like the one, two & three idea... just not a four, I've learned!!! :floor:
 
My son was conceived on Thanksgiving in Rawlins Wyoming. We were suppose to go to a friends ranch for dinner and got snowed in - so couldn't drive there - Should he have been called - Rawlins - or Blizzard - or Turkey??
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top