• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
kathydwells said:
How funny, LL!! I like "nooner" better as well. My son was conceived at the Presidents Casino in Biloxi, MS. I guess I could have named him "Poker". :biggrin:

:lolabove:

With a puzzled look on his face, an Indian boy asked, "Say, mom, why is my bigger brother named Mighty Storm??"

She told him, "Because he was conceived during a mighty storm."

Then he asked, "Why is my sister named Cornflower?"

She replied, "Well, your father and I were in a cornfield when we made her."

"And why is my older sister called Moonchild?"

The mother said, "We were watching the moon landing while she was conceived."

Mother Indian paused and asked her son,

"Tell me, Torn Rubber, why are you so curious?"
 
Landlocked said:
:lolabove:

With a puzzled look on his face, an Indian boy asked, "Say, mom, why is my bigger brother named Mighty Storm??"

She told him, "Because he was conceived during a mighty storm."

Then he asked, "Why is my sister named Cornflower?"

She replied, "Well, your father and I were in a cornfield when we made her."

"And why is my older sister called Moonchild?"

The mother said, "We were watching the moon landing while she was conceived."

Mother Indian paused and asked her son,

"Tell me, Torn Rubber, why are you so curious?"

:rofl: :rolling: :floor:
 
Sueshore said:
Hee Hee Hee... I think that poker is what help make him!!!!

I think you might have something there Miss Kitty! :lol:
 
shakennotstirred said:
:floor: If everyone followed that naming convention, I'll bet there would be lots of people with alcoholic beverages as first names.


Yup. I guess I should have named Kate "Cabernet". I actually have a pic from that fateful night- too much celebrating a friend's birthday, and someone took a picture of me and bdarg at the dinner table. I'm holding the wine, my eyes rolling in different directions, and I am leering at my husband. My nice friends blew it up and gave it to us at our baby shower.

It's amazing she doesn't have a huge liver with a start like that!
 
Crack me up!!! Male spawn was conceived on Friday the 13th of April. That's why I always looked for those 6's on the back of his head! He's turning out to be quite nice now!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Crack me up!!! Male spawn was conceived on Friday the 13th of April. That's why I always looked for those 6's on the back of his head! He's turning out to be quite nice now!!!

LOL Sueshore about the 666!!! That cracks ME up!! :floor:
 
Now it was vacations that always got me into trouble (and my children would die of embarassment if they read they read this thread)! :oops:

So how did screen names turn into where-we-got-our-kids thread? Only on Sowal... :eek: :floor:
 
CastlesOfSand said:
Well then I quess all of mine should be named "just this one time"! :floor

Would you name them, Just One Time One, Just One Time Two, Just One Time Three? :funn:

I've seen 'em. You and hubby do good work! ;-)
 
So how did screen names turn into where-we-got-our-kids thread? Only on Sowal... :eek: :floor:[/QUOTE]


Sorry. I have thread-ADD. I look at it as my brain multi-tasking.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top