• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
Mermaid said:
"Just this one time on the floor"

Kid should be named RugBurn!

:lolabove:
 
Landlocked said:
:lolabove:

With a puzzled look on his face, an Indian boy asked, "Say, mom, why is my bigger brother named Mighty Storm??"

She told him, "Because he was conceived during a mighty storm."

Then he asked, "Why is my sister named Cornflower?"

She replied, "Well, your father and I were in a cornfield when we made her."

"And why is my older sister called Moonchild?"

The mother said, "We were watching the moon landing while she was conceived."

Mother Indian paused and asked her son,

"Tell me, Torn Rubber, why are you so curious?"


:rofl: Just now catching up on this thread "tangent" . Woot!
 
ok, ok wlaner - lets go back to post #107 - WHO'S cat are we talking about here - PLEASE!!!
 
Thanks, I felt sure there was one somewhere. I will definitely read it. :clap: And yes in true SoWal fashion, it got way off track.

But I did not see yours Tootsie, or Skunkape, or PV, or Savvytangerine, so come on yall share.

Mine is easy, my favorite Disney Character is Minnie by childhood nickname was Charlie. But much prefer Minnie.
 
Last edited:
I love this thread. Brings back such precious memories!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top