• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seagrove market

New posts
TreeFrog said:
No, it's not more expensive than anywhere else, just more expensive than the average framing carpenter wants to pay.

I usually eat lunch there once a week. In season, I'd guess 80% of the tables are vacationers, one or two tables of real construction workers. The remainder appear to be construction managers, developers, etc. which would account for some trucks out front. Maybe I'm not there when they are, who knows?
The "hard working" folks normally eat outside on the porch to get away from the crowd.
 
Lunches at Seagrove market are reasonable but the same food ordered at dinner (or very similar) is quite expensive. I don't know who's eating there at lunch because I'm typically too focused on my po'boy.

Oh, it's good to be back on SoWal.com and talking about food...
 
I was there last week. Ate lunch there twice. Grouper Sandwich. Love it. I asked when they were moving and they said it may be a year or more. Said they will probably still be there next summer.
 
Paige said:
I was there last week. Ate lunch there twice. Grouper Sandwich. Love it. I asked when they were moving and they said it may be a year or more. Said they will probably still be there next summer.

Oh PoBOY!!! :clap_1:
 
:clap_1: I am so glad to hear this, since I did not get a chance to eat there this year!!! I am so happy!!!!
 
I had my weekly lunch there today. The grouper was just fine, thank you, as usual.

They've taken down most of the signage for the Hotel Whateveritssillynameis, so maybe that project is on hold?

And yes, there were real construction workers there today, but the vacationer count was way down, making room for them.
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: My sister and I are going to be there in Sept. and ever since I've been reading about those Grouper sandwiches I've been wanting one. Was afraid I was going to miss out on my chance to eat there. By the way how is thier breakfast?
 
Beach Runner said:
They were open as of last night.

We had dinner there Saturday night. The signs for the hotelwhatever it is are still there. :(
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top