• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seagrove market

New posts
Seagrove Market is just the tip of the iceburg.

You know, 30-A is going downhill as the seconds tick by. What we used to know as 30-A will soon become the land of high-rise condos ? la Destin thanks to people with pure greed who have no respect for the legacy of 30-A. Pigs who own SFR (single family residence) properties are requesting rezoning to multiple family residences at this very moment.

If you want to keep 30-A as we know it, you'd better speak out loud and clear before it's too late. And I'm talking within the next two weeks.
 
Beach Runner said:
Seagrove Market is just the tip of the iceburg.

You know, 30-A is going downhill as the seconds tick by. What we used to know as 30-A will soon become the land of high-rise condos ? la Destin thanks to people with pure greed who have no respect for the legacy of 30-A. Pigs who own SFR (single family residence) properties are requesting rezoning to multiple family residences at this very moment.

If you want to keep 30-A as we know it, you'd better speak out loud and clear before it's too late. And I'm talking within the next two weeks.

If only we could hire Mick as our "spokesperson"! :bang:
 
Beach Runner said:
If you want to keep 30-A as we know it, you'd better speak out loud and clear before it's too late. And I'm talking within the next two weeks.

BR, what specifically are you talking about?
 
Our neighbor went to the courthouse today. The county (actually an old guy in an unmarked pickup truck) put the sign regarding an August 29 meeting in front of the wrong property yesterday. OOPS! However, that property has been sold, despite the fact that the previous owner denied having any intention of selling it.
 
Beach Runner said:
Our neighbor went to the courthouse today. The county (actually an old guy in an unmarked pickup truck) put the sign regarding an August 29 meeting in front of the wrong property yesterday. OOPS! However, that property has been sold, despite the fact that the previous owner denied having any intention of selling it.

Usually the owner is responsible for posting the meeting signs, do you think it might have been an civil engineer working for the owner?
 
It appears that the signage for the new Vridian Hotel was vandalized recently. I suspect that is why the sign is no longer up.
 
Pirate said:
Usually the owner is responsible for posting the meeting signs, do you think it might have been an civil engineer working for the owner?
I thought it was the County who was responsible for posting the signs. :idontno:

Vandals in SoWal? Must have been gang related.:floor:
 
Pirate said:
Usually the owner is responsible for posting the meeting signs, do you think it might have been an civil engineer working for the owner?
I don't know who put up the sign. The sign for Sienna Place (just off 98) got put in front of property on Eastern Lake Road, and probably vice versa. A neighbor of ours who lives here full time got a certified letter notifying him of a hearing for the Eastern Lake Road development.
 
ladybug8876 said:
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: My sister and I are going to be there in Sept. and ever since I've been reading about those Grouper sandwiches I've been wanting one. Was afraid I was going to miss out on my chance to eat there. By the way how is thier breakfast?
No breakie ladybug. Try Another Broken Egg in Grayton.
 
BR, can you tell me exactly where on Eastern Lake Road this proposed zoning issue is? Also, do you happen to know when the meeting for this is?

THANKS!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top