• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

reece

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
ok, i'm gonna stop bugging(pun intended) y'all soon, but now i came across a place called Seashore Village. Any info on that from the locals?
sounds great. gulfside, walk to seaside?

again, i google earthed it, but it may be too new. i see a spot of land between campbell road and old mill road on the gulf side that might be where they put it.

i'd love to hear your local views.

thanks guys
reece
:cool:

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Seashore village is a little neighborhood of homes correct??? or do you mean you found a house called Seashore village????

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
I think it's a set of rental houses south of 30A to the east of or near Grand Isle (Cowgirl Kitchen)? Very close to the beach. I wouldn't call this walking distance to Seaside unless you're out to get some exercise.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Reece.............I have never stayed in Seashore Village but we do stay right in that block every year, it's totally great!!!! you can walk to Seaside (if you want) but the cool thing about that area is you can ride your bike just about anywhere. You will love it:clap_1: how many people are you vacationing with? there are lots of great houses in that area.

woodysgrl

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2005
I am not a local but have stayed there a couple of times. One of
the houses does not have a pool or have privledges at the larger pool
in the block. One house has a very small dunking pool. We were very
happy with the ones we have stayed in that had a nize sized pool or
access to the larger pool. We have stayed in Dolphin House, Bella Breeze,
and Starfish Retreat.