• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
newyorker said:
SJ"
yes, thanks--Camille has emailed and we meet to look at Memphis houses this Saturday. You were wonderful!!!! thanks.
However....I'd still rather be at Seaside on that beach.....I played that clip over and over again yesterday.
GOOD LUCK, Newyorker, on house hunting!!!!!
Hope you like Memphis!!!!:love:

amylouky

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2005
Louisville, KY
Smiling JOe said:
Well that stinks. You better get your priorities straight and get to the beach.

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

... yep, just like I thought -- Neither "Someday" nor "Oneday" exist!

Oh, believe me, if there was any way, we'd be there. Seawalls be damned.
Hubby and I have been together five years and haven't missed a year of Seagrove yet, but I think that this might have to be the year. :sosad:
It's not a matter of priorities, it's a matter of finances..

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
amylouky said:
Oh, believe me, if there was any way, we'd be there. Seawalls be damned.
Hubby and I have been together five years and haven't missed a year of Seagrove yet, but I think that this might have to be the year. :sosad:
It's not a matter of priorities, it's a matter of finances..
Well that stinks. Someone step out and help out amylouky with a steal of a deal that she cannot refuse. :dunno: You could camp out in my back yard. :dunno:

amylouky

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2005
Louisville, KY
Smiling JOe said:
Well that stinks. Someone step out and help out amylouky with a steal of a deal that she cannot refuse. :dunno: You could camp out in my back yard. :dunno:
Funny thing is, we probably will end up going camping for our vacation this year.. the lake is almost as good as the Gulf, right? (convincing myself.. )