• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
GO GATORS Alabama is just the appetizer !! bring on the full meal (Oklahoma or whoever). I predict Gators 28 Alabama 17 unless piercy makes it then 42/17. I think it's about time for Saban to lose in the dome.

Dang. Considering this post and the other stuff I am reading from UF fans, we shouldn't even bother to show up.

dogflyguy

Beach Lover
Sep 24, 2007
Hey all im just having fun talking smack. It will definetly be a game to see and hopefully live up to the hype of both teams.but im ready for some more Humble pie if Alabama is able to pull off the upset. because i have eaten quite a bit this year with the jacksonville jaguars as my favorite NFL team.so good luck Tide fans and send me your addresses so i know where to send the sorry to hear of your loss cards. Merry Christmas & Happy holiday's to all

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
If you are going to share photos of Bama girls, at least share a real one instead of a very poorly done photoshop. :roll: :D

houndstoothtwins3qe1.jpg

Last edited:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
The photo is real, not photoshopped.

Last edited:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
If those two have been enhanced, they should ask for their money back.

For pics of "enhanced," google FSU's original cowgirl, Jenn Sterger. Or look her up on YouTube. :shock:

Roll Tide!