1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Job Wanted Seeking Long Term Employment

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Mission Possible, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Mission Possible

Mission Possible Beach Crab

Hello!

I am currently seeking a position preferably in a retail environment. I have over 16 years in all aspects of the retail business including but not limited to: Sales, Sales management from the store level to the regional level, employee and business development, sales and customer service training, and other qualifications specific to the environment. I am also extremely proficient in e-commerce development and management, SEO optimization, website design, social media management, all Microsoft office products and Adobe products.

Although I have experience in these things, I am not afraid to get my hands dirty and work my way up. I also am not limited to retail as my experience crosses industry lines. I am looking for a long term position with reasonable pay and growth opportunity. My hope is to work for a company that values it's employees and appreciates a drive to grow their business. I have a proven track record of this and would love to discuss it with you. I also have no restriction on days or times I am available.

If you have a position I may fit, please let me know at your earliest convenience. I will send my resume for your review. I thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

NOTE: While I do appreciate all offers, at this time I am not seeking commission only positions, work from home opportunities, or multi level marketing opportunities. I also have no interest in paying anything out of pocket to secure employment. Thank you for understanding.

Have an amazing day!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015