• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
We're trying to snag some Rolling Stones tickets. Louiville, Sept. 29 (my b-day!). Tickets go on sale at 9:00 am Monday morning. We're hoping to beat the scalpers. :bang: Wish us luck!!!

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Are you trying to purchase them through ticketmaster? online or at a location?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
My fate is in the hands of my friend, Holly. Any words of wisdom to pass on to her is appreciated.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Oh yeah- house party is here for any out of towners coming for the concert. After we run out of beds and couches, it's bring-your-own- air mattresses! Even though we live in KY, we do have indoor plumbing.:roll:

I have Darg Vader's suite reserved for the Mers.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
jdarg said:
Oh yeah- house party is here for any out of towners coming for the concert. After we run out of beds and couches, it's bring-your-own- air mattresses! Even though we live in KY, we do have indoor plumbing.:roll:

I have Darg Vader's suite reserved for the Mers.

Merman has a Ticketmaster account already (thank Philippa and her insatiable thirst for live concerts for that one :roll: ) and I have fast fingers and a high speed connection! I hope we get seats!

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Mermaid said:
Merman has a Ticketmaster account already (thank Philippa and her insatiable thirst for live concerts for that one :roll: ) and I have fast fingers! I hope we get seats!

Good luck! It's worked for me, but then again it was only for the Wiggles (ninth row though).

My husband had excellent luck getting great seats for Tim McGraw/Faith Hill through a broker as my birthday present, but I sense the demand for the Stones is a bit higher. :blink:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Tootsie said:
this is absolutely no fair. but wish you luck anyway!!! how funn...:cool:

C'mon up! The house party is a limited time offer.;-) :rotfl: