• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

drfranklin

Beach Comber
Sep 7, 2007
Greenville, SC
To All Emerald Coast Experts:

Not sure if this post belongs in this sub-forum (please move, if not) - newbie here :D.

Recently took a trip to Panama City Beach (last October) - happened to drive over to 30-A - beautiful area. My family and I are now planning a beach trip to Sowal for the end of September/early October. I have perused both vrbo and rental company websites (Ocean Reef, Southern Resorts, etc, etc) and am totally overwhelmed with the amount of choices.

We have 3 young kids (ages 1 - 4). We prefer a rental house (3 bedrooms) with a private pool. However, we would consider a condo, if the location and amenities are excellent. We desire a very short walk to the beach. An ocean/water view is not that important but would be nice.

Can anybody help with recommendations? THANKS!

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
To All Emerald Coast Experts:

Not sure if this post belongs in this sub-forum (please move, if not) - newbie here :D.

Recently took a trip to Panama City Beach (last October) - happened to drive over to 30-A - beautiful area. My family and I are now planning a beach trip to Sowal for the end of September/early October. I have perused both vrbo and rental company websites (Ocean Reef, Southern Resorts, etc, etc) and am totally overwhelmed with the amount of choices.

We have 3 young kids (ages 1 - 4). We prefer a rental house (3 bedrooms) with a private pool. However, we would consider a condo, if the location and amenities are excellent. We desire a very short walk to the beach. An ocean/water view is not that important but would be nice.

Can anybody help with recommendations? THANKS!

:welcome: to SoWal ! We're certain you will receive some great suggestions on this board. Also, keep checking the Vacation Rental forum too.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
:welcome:

Tell us a little about what attracted you and we can probably help you narrow your choice down to an area.

Was it architecture? the small town/not mega-resort feel? the quirkiness? the perfectly manicured areas? walkable areas? dune lake outfalls?

Each little town has it's own personality. Tell us about you, and we'll play matchmaker!