• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
And Alan Osborne flipping the double bird to the BCC is super respectful.

How many times has the BCC flipped Alan Osborne the double birds @april994?

Seems to me they have been flipping him off for years and still haven't fixed the issues the County helped create!!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I don't think anyone should shoot or vandalize property for any reason. And I hope they catch the person who did it. However I don't think this incident was politically motivated. If Alan Osborne has any real evidence he would have already posted it in any public forum he could get his hand on. Sorry but I think the people in politics have better things to do then vandalize property. And if they are half as corrupt as you people accuse them of being then they really have very little free time.

You must be a newbie to this county because they are capable of this and them SOME!

Been there done that bought the T-Shirt!

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
I don't think anyone should shoot or vandalize property for any reason. And I hope they catch the person who did it. However I don't think this incident was politically motivated. If Alan Osborne has any real evidence("knows the truth") against any politians he would have already posted it on any public forum he could get his hands on. Sorry but I think the people in politics have better things to do then vandalize property. And if they are half as corrupt as you people accuse them of being then they really have very little free time.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Thanks for the laugh!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Any new news regarding the "shooting"? I guess whoever decided to use an air rifle instead of bullets probably figured the incident wouldn't be investigated as intensely. Plus air rifles are quieter. I'd guess a pellet through the eye can kill you as quick as a bullet through the heart. Really sorry that a neighbor has to endure this regardless of the circumstances.

Click for Walton Sun article.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Word is getting out...

Sad that people have to live knowing they will be targets for speaking the truth...