• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

victorialwaites

Beach Lover
Aug 16, 2009
Heyy!! we currently live in grayton beach and looking to upgrade a little. our house right now is 1200 sqft and we pay 900. would love something in sandestin resort. at least 2b/2ba and at least 1200 sqft. but the most we can afford is 1100. and unfurnished. if you have anything fitting this please email me at victorialwaites@aol.com thank u so much! victoria :)

Roy Hardin

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2009
Very interested in a LONG TERM rental. 4 bedroom 2 n a half bath ,fireplace,pool,garage...and the wish list goes on.Call Roy Hardin[850]231-5602 or [850]830-6784. Thanks!:chill:30-A ish.

C

caudle

Email regarding Rentals Sandestin

Can you please provide me an email address so I can contact regarding a rental in Sandestin in the next 2 months?

Thank you,

I have several properties available in the Sandestin Area and the Resort.
I have 1bedroom to 4 bedrooms available for long term rental. Rates are from $1000 to $5000 depending on unit. Below is a small sample of available rentals.

2bd/2.5bath Sandestin Resort/Beachwalk Furnished or Unfurnished
3bd/3/5 Bath Sandestin Resort/Bungalo's Unfurnished
3bd/3bath with garage and private pool Sandestin Resort/Vineyard
3bd/3bath Sandestin Resort/Deerwood Furnished
3bd/3bath Off of Holiday Rd. Furnished
2bd/2bath Sandestin Resort/Pilot House Furnished
1 Bedroom Sandestin Resort/Grand Sandestin Furnished
3bd/3bath with Garage Sandestin Resort/Mag Bay Furnished
3bd/3bath Sandestin Resort/Crystal Lake
3bd/2bath with Garage off of E. Mack Bayou/Unfurnished
2bd/2bath Point of View/Unfurnished $950 per month Upgraded unit
3bd/3bath Harbor Landing off of Gulf Shore possible boat slip unfurnished.

Please contact Vicki Owens @ Rental Property Resources.
1-850-249-7332

MeganS

Beach Comber
Mar 26, 2011
Could please email me at mjs0002@auburn.edu or feel free to call at 256.652.0157

I am interested in a 1 bedroom or studio for the summer, will be doing my internship in Santa Rosa. Thanks so much and have a great day!

xb343265

Beach Crab
Apr 8, 2011
We are a past military couple who were stationed at Eglin AFB in the 80's. We relocated to the FWB area in July last year. Just accepted a job at Sacred Heart Hospital as a lab technician. Looking for a house to rent long-term close to hospital in the nine to eleven hundred dollar range. Have an eleven year old, old german shepherd. obedience trained. Need house available year lease is over in July. Would like sandestin area since close to hospital. Very clean, very quiet couple. Thanks if you can help. Email Address: heidi.johnson@cox.net

LuPs

Beach Crab
Mar 25, 2011
4 bedroom?

Hi Vicki.
What do you have available in a 4 bedroom? I have rented from you before. Thanks.

mari1356

Beach Crab
Apr 15, 2011
Sandestin long term rental

I have 1bedroom to 4 bedrooms available for long term rental. Rates are from $1000 to $5000 depending on unit. Below is a small sample of available rentals.

1-850-249-7332

I may be doing this incorrectly...we have a son who is graduating from law school in a few weeks, and another son who will graduate from Florida in August. They want to share a residence. They have some furniture, but not a lot, so furnished might be fine. They do need a quiet place, as the law school son will be studying for the Florida Bar and the other son will be working. I was thinking, initially, of Linkside as one is a golfer, the other a runner, but you may have other properties that would work. As newly graduated students, their financial resources are limited, but they would take good care of a property if an owner would be willing to work with them. Thank you. Margaret R. McDowell mmcdowell@arborwealth.net

dennyeister

Beach Crab
Nov 12, 2010
Looking for a 1 yr lease

We relocated here a few months ago and are looking for a 3/2 with 2000+ sq ft. Unfurnished, if you please. We're fussy, so it has to be immaculate. Prefer So Walton County but would consider other areas depending on property. Thank you.

shellebelle

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2016

1-850-249-7332
Hello,
Please post or email me any 4 bedroom rentals that you may have available from Destin to PCB.
I appreciate your time.
Thank you,
Michelle Peterson
shelle2010@live.com