• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Shades closing

New posts
Camp Creek Kid said:
All speculation can now be put to rest. There is a sign in front of the former Tuscany Grill that says, "Shaes East Opening June 2005."

It will be a welcome addition to east end of 30A.

So, I guess it will open in July, if we are lucky.
 
Guess I need to proofread better . . . it is Shades not Shaes . . . sorry!
 
Last edited:
I chatted with one of the waitresses last weekend. Apparently, the property is up for sale, but it has not yet sold. The lease renewal is up in the air until a buyer is found or they decide to take the property off the market. The owners are still hopeful that Shades will remain open in Seaside.

Keep your fingers crossed. :confused:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top