• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Shrimp Boil & Jam Session for a Cause
Summer Kitchen Courtyard at Rosemary Beach
11am-3pm
$40 per person

Presented by The Summer Kitchen Cafe and Dine By Design:

Summer Kitchen is hosting a fundraiser for Allison Harasin this coming Saturday, March 6.

$40 per person - 2 drink tickets for beer and wine additional drink tickets $3.

Musicians include Dannica Lowery, Kelsey Anna, & Zack Roseka.

Summer Kitchen & Dine By Design are teaming up to cook some good casual food. Come help raise some cash for Allison's medical bills and recovery effort.

Thank you and please share with all your friends

Background on Allison:
Allison Harasin is a resident of Walton County, she graduated from South Walton High School in 2005. Allison worked for Summer Kitchen on and off for about 8 years and worked at Dine by Design for 4 years, Allison earned the position as head chef until August 2010 when she was involved in a tragic accident causing her to be paralyzed from the waist down. Allison jumped into her family?s swimming pool on August 31st and broke her C7 Vertebrae. Allison is now home from her 4 month treatment in Bay Medical ICU and at The Shepherd Center in Atlanta, GA. Allison is in need of financial and emotional support from our community and this Shrimp Boil and Jam Session will be exactly that for her. Allison is recovering from 3 major surgeries pertaining to her accident until she is well enough to go back to The Shepherd Center in Atlanta for her day-to-day rehabilitation. Please join Summer Kitchen, Dine by Design, and Allison for a good time supporting a good cause. There will be food and drinks served while various local artist play live music! Come out and support our friend Allison!!!

188118_184569534912487_353462_n.jpg

Yankeegal

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2011
I wish that I could make it, but I have other commitments. Hopefully, there will be another function that I can attend -- Allison is a wonderful young woman with an infectious smile!