Missplaced
Beach Lover
Have you ever heard of the Master Cleanser? Cayenne pepper, lemon, water and syrup? I feel like I need to cleanse. What are your thoughts on this before I commit to not eating for 10 days.![]()
We've been making and selling maple syrup for 20 years. We live in a touristy area much like SoWal, but in Vermont, so we see a lot of people. We've been asked so frequently about "the Master Cleanser diet" that I contacted the University of Vermont's maple research center and requested nutritional info that I could pass along to our customers who were insisting that this book recommended grade B syrup because of its health benefits. There are only trace minerals and trace vitamins present in any grade of maple syrup, and one grade of syrup is no more beneficial than another.
I would listen to the folks prescribing common sense, care, and moderation.
Gotta run wicked thunderstorm!
________________________________
'Tis a gift to be simple
'Tis a gift to be free
'Tis a gift to come down where we ought to be

