Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I am sooo game for a SoWal night. I need one of those strong drinks (maybe 2 or 3 or 4 after my week!). Too far by bicycle though so will have to limit to 1 or 2. Do we have a date going? I will be glued to this thread in anticipation.
jhbeebe said:
I think a SoWal night would be grand.
I also think Snapperheads needs to come up with a special SoWal discount.Kurt should automatically get a free night "on the house" for facilitating such a cool place to gather and chatin addition to future SoWal discounts.
We take care of our locals and regulars with nice strong drinks.