• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Snapperheads review (sort of)

New posts
jhbeebe said:
That's what she said!!!! Bada Bing. Good one Sueshore :funn:


jhbeebe,

We are rolling into town next weekend. We plan to bring some business your way. :clap_1:
 
I am sooo game for a SoWal night. I need one of those strong drinks (maybe 2 or 3 or 4 :lol: after my week!). Too far by bicycle though so will have to limit to 1 or 2. Do we have a date going? I will be glued to this thread in anticipation. :floor:

jhbeebe said:
I think a SoWal night would be grand. :welcome:

I also think Snapperheads needs to come up with a special SoWal discount. Kurt should automatically get a free night "on the house" for facilitating such a cool place to gather and chat :bow: in addition to future SoWal discounts.

We take care of our locals and regulars :wub: with nice strong drinks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top