• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

So...... How Does 26 Degrees Feel In SoWal???

New posts
Big snowstorm in Michigan a few days ago, but we're happy in Palm Desert near LA on vacation (except for the fact that we have no idea if our pipes froze at our house in Michigan because we forgot to leave the kitchen cabinets open so the warmer air could circulate or if the electricity went down or if the roof is leaking from melting snow). But we have two more days of warm weather here in Southern California. I'll call our renters in SoWal to see how they're doing (fortunately, they have several down comforters at the cottages to keep them warm until it warms up).
 
I just heated up my under armor, but it's not doing it for me. I'm pondering whether I should put thermals over them or under them...

Let's pull Kramer's from Seinfeld and put our clothes in the oven first. :lol:
 
:eek:

(You be careful riding that bike so far!!!)

Are you frozen chicken on a stick?

Call me a chickensicle! Didn't get too bad until the sun went down.

The ride into work this morning, thought, was something else, altogether!

Me thinks it may be time for some heated clothing if I'm gonna keep doing crazy stunts like this!
 
I just heated up my under armor, but it's not doing it for me. I'm pondering whether I should put thermals over them or under them...

Over! Under Armor wicks away persiration keeping you dry. They are a mainstay of the biker world.
 
Me thinks it may be time for some heated clothing if I'm gonna keep doing crazy stunts like this!
You could just get some of those packets of hand warmers they sell at Bass Pro Shop (and other places) and stuff them in all your pockets!:biggrin:
 
Where is that Global Warming when you need it???? Yesterday, Huntsville recorded the coldest daytime high temperature since January 24th, 2003. We only made it up to 29 degrees! This morning it was 12 degrees when I got up. Right now it is 17 degrees, with the wind chill it is 8 degrees!!! I did not want to get out of my warm bed. Tuesday the high is 65. Bring it on. I hate cold weather!!! Stay warm my friends.
 
Last edited:
Over! Under Armor wicks away persiration keeping you dry. They are a mainstay of the biker world.

Perspiration? You think I'm sweating?

I did put it over. Under Armor is grayt for warmth, but did nothing for me on the scooter to keep out wind. Leather is my friend...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top