• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Skin so soft does NOT work!!!

They did comparison testing and it ranked FAR below all the other bug repellents.

I have never been one to get too wrapped up with what "they" say. It works great for me so I did not have to look into any studies about it. Have you tried it? Maybe it does not work for you????

Last edited:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Can we save the bug repellent works/doesn't work cat fight for another thread. Personally skin so soft doesn't work for me, but it does work for my sister. On the other hand my sister could find a mosquito in the Arctic.

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
They were in agreement with what? Can you include your email here? Or is it somewhere posted already?

Do you also mean to say they were dumfounded that a decision was made to stop spraying? I thought there was a consensus that dog flies are a nuisance but not a health hazard. If so then it's a simple decision on what we decide to spend our money on isn't it? Why would anyone be dumfounded?

What convention are you talking about?

The Florida Mosquito Convention in February. The problem was that no factual data was given before the decision was made. No one really knows what will happen now. The alleged consensus unfortunately wasn't that of probably the majority. Just those who hollered the loudest.

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Actually, he was referring to the 13th Annual Meeting Southeast Regional Public Health Pest & Vector Management Hosted by:
John A. Mulrennan, Sr.
PUBLIC HEALTH ENTOMOLOGY
RESEARCH & EDUCATION CENTER
Florida A&M University
College of Engineering
Sciences, Technology & Agriculture
February 24 - 26, 2009
Boardwalk Beach Resort Convention Center
Panama City Beach, Florida
Conferencehttp://www.pherec.org/SEConference/SEConfBrochure2009.pdf

Miss Kitty

Meow