• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

For Sale So this happened

New posts
Once it hits CNN and national coverage, it will sell itself just for the novelty of it. Can you imagine the bragging rights to say, "Oh Percy, that is nothing. I bought a 196 square foot house for over a million dollars. It may not be large enough for poodle Fifi, but that's how filthy rich I am..." ( I wish I was joking.)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top