• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

So, what's new with you...

New posts

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
I have been away from SoWal so just wanted to catch up with everyone...

I officially quit my job 3 weeks ago and am doing temp work right now. It sucks. If you know anyone in Nashville let me know. I need a job ASAP.

Love life- going great. Gone on a few dates, talked some football, ate great food...yada yada yada I love being single. Of course I have a crush on a guy I am working with right now but whatev.

Going to a wedding this weekend and will be reunited with all of my high school/ college friends. It's at Lake Martin, Alabama so it should be lots of funn.

I got a new cell phone. I don't like. I love it.

Bama's 3-0. I don't like it. I don't love it. I heart it. No one has ever looked as good on a football field (looks wise) than John Parker Wilson. Ok maybe Jay Cutler (who I still heart) and Brodie...but who's counting?

Still trying to figure out what I'm going to be for Halloween. Maybe a pregnant, dark-haired Britney Spears. Too easy.

So, what's up with everybody else. I just don't feel like reading all the other posts. Just give me highlights.
 
I have been away from SoWal so just wanted to catch up with everyone...

I officially quit my job 3 weeks ago and am doing temp work right now. It sucks. If you know anyone in Nashville let me know. I need a job ASAP.

Love life- going great. Gone on a few dates, talked some football, ate great food...yada yada yada I love being single. Of course I have a crush on a guy I am working with right now but whatev.

Going to a wedding this weekend and will be reunited with all of my high school/ college friends. It's at Lake Martin, Alabama so it should be lots of funn.

I got a new cell phone. I don't like. I love it.

Bama's 3-0. I don't like it. I don't love it. I heart it. No one has ever looked as good on a football field (looks wise) than John Parker Wilson. Ok maybe Jay Cutler (who I still heart) and Brodie...but who's counting?

Still trying to figure out what I'm going to be for Halloween. Maybe a pregnant, dark-haired Britney Spears. Too easy.

So, what's up with everybody else. I just don't feel like reading all the other posts. Just give me highlights.

Who are you? :idontno:
 
Thanks Kurt. It really makes me want to post so much more.
 
Last edited:
:welcome: ack whiteyfinn! (back whiteyfunn, I was going to edit that, but I loved how it looked!) You have been missed. I love love that Mr. Seagrover will be helping me over at Publix!!! I am also gearing up for dommies with sparklegrover. Will you get down that way during October?
 
We missed you! We've decided football pi$$es us off, stay away from the football thread :eek:, jdarg sold her house and has set the move date (mid Oct), we are changing tars daily now just to confuse the elderly, don't worry you'll not be affected by that, Darlenes son was sick and she missed a day, we are trying to figure out who to burn in effigy, lots of choices, Rudy G was in town but he didn't post, we found Biff, Project Runway has 4 finalist we think or perhaps it's a decoy, we LOVE Michael and tattoo neck scares us...jump in someone...

I like the pregnant Brittany idea for Halloween, be sure she carries a Sean babydoll as well if you go that way. Welcome back.
 
Well hello there Whitey.

You haven't really missed much. I sowalled sporatically while in NY, but not much. I just caught up when I got back to LA.

NY was work/funn and Auburn was just a little all over the place. The game was insane. We all got LSwho buttons, rode in a lot of cabs, watched a lot of fights, did a lot of Brian spotting and eating Chick fil a chicken nuggets. That was our contribution/impulse buy.

Now back to work work work. We have Virginia Madsen's b'day party tomorrow, but that was handed off, so I just really have to show up.

Other than that, just pulling for Arizona and Penn State.
 
Hey Whitey!!!! Glad to see you are still with us. I sure have missed the funn's. RoLL TIDE BABy.....3-0. However, it begins to get tough this weekend. I am skeered. Anyway, crossing toes and fingers for you in the job search. Cheering pretty much caught you up with the important stuff. You must read the SEC football thread though. Some entertaining posts on that thread. Welcome back gullfriend!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top