• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Some Holiday Observations

New posts

Mango

SoWal Insider
While I was looking through the newspaper inserts looking for some funn goof gifts, stocking stuffers, I ran across this toy for girls called
Polly Pocket Race to the Mall Playset. At first I giggled thinking of several adult woman I could give this to. :lol:, but then as I started thinking about it, I wondered what the hail were people thinking when they made this toy and what parents might be encouraging. :blink:

My next observation were bathrobes with hoods. Someone please explain why one needs a hood inside in the house? If your hair is wet, wouldn't you use a towel and not walk around with a moist hoody attached to your neck? or did someone find out there are many sleepwalkers who may need a hoody if they get lost at night?
 
Silly gull, you need a hoody on your bathrobe so your hair doesn't get wet(ter) when you go outside in the morning in the rain/snow to get the newspaper. :lol:
 
Silly gull, you need a hoody on your bathrobe so your hair doesn't get wet(ter) when you go outside in the morning in the rain/snow to get the newspaper. :lol:

I'd be soaked. My mailbox is far from my door. Besides, no one wants to see me looking like a wet cannoli. :wave:
 
Silly gull, you need a hoody on your bathrobe so your hair doesn't get wet(ter) when you go outside in the morning in the rain/snow to get the newspaper. :lol:
What? I thought Merman delivered the morning paper along with your coffee!
 
you have a real good point on the polly pocket toy. we could sit here for days listing all the awful toys we give our children every day, and what they represent.

slutty barbie dolls - little girls love 'em.
webkins - let's get our little kids a fake pet! she can care for it on the internet! hey virtual pets!! woo hoo! internet skills plus learning responsibility for another living fake thing.

what else?
 
What? I thought Merman delivered the morning paper along with your coffee!


He certainly does. I was talking about his bathrobe! :lol:

I have this great photo of Merman from several years back when we were all in New Hampshire with my parents. He's standing in the driveway in a foot of newly fallen snow, paper in hand, in his red bathrobe that I got him from Talbotts. For years he wore that bathrobe not knowing I bought it from a ladies' clothing store. Heck, it fit him better than any lady and it wore like iron. I didn't tell him until after he wore it out that he was cross-dressing.
 
He certainly does. I was talking about his bathrobe! :lol:

I have this great photo of Merman from several years back when we were all in New Hampshire with my parents. He's standing in the driveway in a foot of newly fallen snow, paper in hand, in his red bathrobe that I got him from Talbotts. For years he wore that bathrobe not knowing I bought it from a ladies' clothing store. Heck, it fit him better than any lady and it wore like iron. I didn't tell him until after he wore it out that he was cross-dressing.

Oh how I have missed Musings from Mermy! :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top