• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Some Holiday Observations

New posts
He certainly does. I was talking about his bathrobe! :lol:

I have this great photo of Merman from several years back when we were all in New Hampshire with my parents. He's standing in the driveway in a foot of newly fallen snow, paper in hand, in his red bathrobe that I got him from Talbotts. For years he wore that bathrobe not knowing I bought it from a ladies' clothing store. Heck, it fit him better than any lady and it wore like iron. I didn't tell him until after he wore it out that he was cross-dressing.


:lolabove: PRICELESS!!!
 
I think Barbie is tame compared to the Bratz dolls which are all the rage, and their heads are much bigger than Barbie. Seriously.

My sister has made it very clear that the gifter who gifts a Bratz doll will discover the special "proctologist" version.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top