• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
BTW

BR ranks 9th (tied) of over 250,000 players on ESPN Bowl Mania!:clap:

She has one more win there due to the GT/USAFA pick.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Now for the good news and bad news depending upon your perspective.

If I look at the "total" gap between IRIS and each of us and compare that to the number of games where we are "different" than IRIS, no one can catch her. IRIS will be our Grand Champion for 2010-11!:clap:

If I look at the "bowl" gap between BR and each of us and compare that to the number of games where we are "different" than BR, anyone statistically can still win the BOWL title.:D

I doubt I could, I've totally sucked in these past 6 games, missed 6 straight. What is wrong with these teams, the turnovers, losing by 2 or 3 points, I wonder at this point if I even will get 10 correct, doesn't look like it.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Now for the good news and bad news depending upon your perspective.

If I look at the "total" gap between IRIS and each of us and compare that to the number of games where we are "different" than IRIS, no one can catch her. IRIS will be our Grand Champion for 2010-11!:clap:

Way to Go Iris. You should head to Vegas next year!!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
BTW

BR ranks 9th (tied) of over 250,000 players on ESPN Bowl Mania!:clap:

She has one more win there due to the GT/USAFA pick.

CONGRATULATIONS!

WOW, that's great. And impressive. I will give up my bowl games for her's the rest of the Bowl Season. I would think it would be great if she could hold on and be #1. That was speak highly of SOWAL players and of course BR!!!

Good luck to BR.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Way to Go Iris. You should head to Vegas next year!!

Thanks for the confidence. I am going to Atlantis the middle of Jan and was going to put a 100 bucks on the Falcons, but after watching them the other night against my team the Saints, I think I will be putting it on the Saints...your thoughts? I hope one of them makes it.

WOW, that's great. And impressive. I will give up my bowl games for her's the rest of the Bowl Season. I would think it would be great if she could hold on and be #1. That was speak highly of SOWAL players and of course BR!!!

Good luck to BR.
Thanks for your kind words. Unfortunately Baylor didn't do me any favors tonight. Only one person in the ESPN pick'em has all 13 correct.

Congratulations to you becoming the SoWal Grand Champion even before it's over! :bow: :clap:

Last edited:

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
cnestg8r-albums-sowal-ncaaf-2010-picture5959-2010-12-29-2119.png