• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

smcdon2

Beach Comber
Jan 18, 2007
Cincinnati, OH.
Just 39 days until we're SOWAL bound... heavy sigh. I can't wait.

FloridaBuckeye

Beach Lover
Sep 4, 2008
Get down here, we need more Buckeyes!

kimbug

Beach Lover
Apr 8, 2005
Northeast Ohio
I'm a "Buckeye" but won't be there for 50 days...I am already thinking about it though!! Cannot wait for my SoWal fix!!

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
31 days. My first 2 week vacation since never. I was in Dallas for 10 days on business once. Went away to school for one year, but that didn't count. Lived away from Louisville for 3 years but that doesn't count.
Our vacation was pushed back one week because Louisville schools were shut down for 2 weeks - no power due to Ike and ice storms. My husband teaches. Takes us into June for the first time in years.
Hope to have family and friends join us for part of the time. A young couple originally from Birmingham will be down there at the same time. He is a chef; she a designer. We met them at one of fav hangouts in Louisville, Bluegrass Brewing Co. Hope to see them at Bud & Alley's a few times.

I'll miss the church at Seaside but will follow the congregation to their new location.

Tsuchla

Beach Comber
Mar 13, 2009
Ohio
I-O

11 more Buckeye fans will be in the area in 20 days. We too will be enjoying our first ever 2 week vacation.