• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
This shows how the SoWal pickers picked the bowl games.

Arizona (18) vs. Nevada (1)
Toledo (1) vs. Utah St. (18)
BYU (13) vs. San Diego St. (6)
Ball St. (2) vs. UCF (17)
East Carolina (1) vs. Louisiana-Lafayette (18)
Washington (2) vs. Boise St. (17)
Fresno St. (14) vs. SMU (5)
W. Kentucky (15) vs. Central Michigan (4)
San Jose St. (18) vs. Bowling Green (1)
Cincinnati (15) vs. Duke (4)
Baylor (10) vs. UCLA (9)
Louisiana-Monroe (17) vs. Ohio (2)
Virginia Tech (10) vs. Rutgers (9)
Minnesota (2) vs. Texas Tech (17)
Rice (5) vs. Air Force (14)
West Virginia (17) vs. Syracuse (2)
Navy (3) vs. Arizona St. (16)
Texas (6) vs. Oregon St. (13)
TCU (17) vs. Michigan St. (2)
NCST (3) vs. Vanderbilt (16)
Georgia Tech (0) vs. USC (19)
Tulsa (9) vs. Iowa St. (10)
Clemson (0) vs. LSU (19)
Mississippi St. (9) vs. Northwestern (10)
Purdue (0) vs. Oklahoma St. (19)
South Carolina (18) vs. Michigan (1)
Georgia (19) vs. Nebraska (0)
Stanford (15) vs. Wisconsin (4)
Northern Illinois (0) vs. Florida St. (19)
Louisville (0) vs. Florida (19)
Kansas St. (3) vs. Oregon (16)
Texas A&M (15) vs. Oklahoma (4)
Pittsburgh (3) vs. Mississippi (16)
Kent St. (4) vs. Arkansas St. (15)
Alabama (18) vs. Notre Dame (1)
Alabama (12) vs. Notre Dame (7)
Alabama (12) vs. Notre Dame (7)

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Here is the Bowl Pick'ems mid-point standings. Congratulations to familyof3 for sole leadership position with 14 of 19 correct. Note also that BR is widening her lead of the season championship.

If you see discrepancies, please let me know. Just for the bowls, there are more than 700 entries and they have not been audited.

[/URL]

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
These teams are killing me. I've missed I know probably 6 games in the last 3 days due to field goals at the end to win the game. What is up with these teams? You have one that is 9-3 losing at the end to a 6-6? Ugh!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
They barely have more passing yards. That will change with this possession. No catching up for Notre Dame. They are too far behind. I really could use these last 3 points since I've not done so hot. I never do though. But I don't see the passing yards for Notre Dame holding up. But Bama loves to run the ball and can successfully.

I went to the bathroom. What happened between McCarron and the center while I was gone?

EDIT: BTW YOU SEC HATERS IN THE SPORTS MEDIA, YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG. ALABAMA IS REPRESENTING FOR THE SEC TONIGHT. That being said, I wish it was the Gators doing the representing. Maybe the year after next.

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
I just wish Tennessee could get back on the winning side of things in football. 3 seasons straight of a losing season isn't good. Hopefully things can turn around for us next season. I'd be happy to see them finish 7-5. The SEC pretty much dominated in the bowl games other than Mississippi State, Florida and LSU. Notre Dame just didn't look like a #1 12-0 team.

Last edited:

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Sorry for the delay. BR managed to widen her lead to 4 games for the overall Grand Championship as well as her Regular Season Championship. Kurt stomped my chances with the AL first score and earned 2nd overall.

Iris and familyof3 dominated the bowl series as Bowl Champions!

Congratulations to all! Next season we will be looking for a volunteer to pick the games and keep the books. Don't be shy! Maybe it will go full circle to Skunky who created this madness? It's a lot of fun. Happy 2013.