• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Week 11 Results - SoWal Pick'ems NCAAF
Congratulations to Beach Runner for scratching her way to the top! Congratulations also to Murray for showing us how easy the contest can be!

[/URL]

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Not a great week for me, but a great week to be an Aggie fan, I'll take that!

When I went to bed it was 44-14 UCLA over Washington St., when I got up this morning and checked the score I saw it ended 44-36. But I'm so glad Texas A&M took out Bama. Never once relinguished the lead to Bama. I love it. Now Oregon is #1 and Bama #4 according to my son. So not a Bama fan. Not a Vols fan right now either. But word is on a couple of websites Dooley's been fired. Just not hearing it from UT yet.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
When I went to bed it was 44-14 UCLA over Washington St., when I got up this morning and checked the score I saw it ended 44-36. But I'm so glad Texas A&M took out Bama. Never once relinguished the lead to Bama. I love it. Now Oregon is #1 and Bama #4 according to my son. So not a Bama fan. Not a Vols fan right now either. But word is on a couple of websites Dooley's been fired. Just not hearing it from UT yet.

I believe it's a pretty solid story...

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2012/11/11/238352/Report-Dooley-Fired-As-Tennessee.aspx

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Week 12 SoWal Pick'ems
First Game listed is THURSDAY. Good Luck!

North Carolina @ Virginia
Northwestern @ Michigan St.
Arkansas @ Mississippi St.
Virginia Tech @ Boston College
South Florida @ Miami (Fla.)
USC @ UCLA
Ohio St. @ Wisconsin
SMU @ Rice
Purdue @ Illinois
Texas Tech @ Oklahoma St.
Duke @ Georgia Tech
Tennessee @ Vanderbilt