• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
I think I'm up for a Labor Day shindig. Maybe I could bring Catfish and some adult beverages.

By the way...Catfish is a dog.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Correction***

Until then...I would like to depart from JFK, LGA or Newark on the Friday August 2nd (after work) and returning to NY on August 5th. Anyone? Anyone?

I need to be traveling on September 2nd returning September 5th.

My bad!

What happened to the Air Tran vouchers? :dunno:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
Correction***

Until then...I would like to depart from JFK, LGA or Newark on the Friday August 2nd (after work) and returning to NY on August 5th. Anyone? Anyone?

My bad!

I think we all knew what month you meant! I have some Delta miles I would love to pass your way...they high tailed it out of DFW and I vow never to fly into Atlanta unless absolutely necessary! Probably can't get a FF ticket for a holiday weekend though!

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
You will be on your own. Due to numerous reasons, we locals don't leave the confines of our homes during the entire month of Oct.

Biting Flys???? I'll have my own crew so I quess I'll just have to start my own party!! :cool: Hope you guys have a blast Labor Day!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I would love to be there...but I already have a trip planned for that weekend. My birthday is the 3rd of September, soooo, if you all get together on Saturday, drink a cold one for me. Even if you all don't get together, you could all still drink a cold one for me. Have a great time!! Will be there is spirit!

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Kimmifunn said:
Correction***

My bad!

It's ok Kimmifunn...I'll see you on the 6th and I can bring a part of Sowal with me. Maybe I can get some of that white sand of ebay and bring it to you.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Labor Day Party has been relocated to ... ???, due to chances of Katrina finding out about it and showing up around Monday.