• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal.com Labor Day Picnic???!!!!!!!

New posts
I think I'm up for a Labor Day shindig. Maybe I could bring Catfish and some adult beverages.

By the way...Catfish is a dog.
 
Correction***

Until then...I would like to depart from JFK, LGA or Newark on the Friday August 2nd (after work) and returning to NY on August 5th. Anyone? Anyone?

I need to be traveling on September 2nd returning September 5th.

My bad!

What happened to the Air Tran vouchers? :idontno:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Correction***

Until then...I would like to depart from JFK, LGA or Newark on the Friday August 2nd (after work) and returning to NY on August 5th. Anyone? Anyone?

I need to be traveling on September 2nd returning September 5th.

My bad!

What happened to the Air Tran vouchers? :idontno:

I think we all knew what month you meant! I have some Delta miles I would love to pass your way...they high tailed it out of DFW and I vow never to fly into Atlanta unless absolutely necessary! Probably can't get a FF ticket for a holiday weekend though!
 
I'll be in G'ville for the Gators' first game, otherwise would love to be there...

Great idea Ryan and Shotsy.

Columbus Day weekend anyone? :cool:
 
Smiling JOe said:
You will be on your own. Due to numerous reasons, we locals don't leave the confines of our homes during the entire month of Oct.

Biting Flys???? I'll have my own crew so I quess I'll just have to start my own party!! :cool: Hope you guys have a blast Labor Day!
 
I would love to be there...but I already have a trip planned for that weekend. My birthday is the 3rd of September, soooo, if you all get together on Saturday, drink a cold one for me. Even if you all don't get together, you could all still drink a cold one for me. Have a great time!! Will be there is spirit!
 
TooFarTampa said:
Great idea Ryan and Shotsy.

Columbus Day weekend anyone? :cool:


:clap_1: Have FUN Labor Day! without us :( BUT Columbus Day weekend is a possibility! Yes!
 
Kimmifunn said:
Correction***

Until then...I would like to depart from JFK, LGA or Newark on the Friday August 2nd (after work) and returning to NY on August 5th. Anyone? Anyone?

I need to be traveling on September 2nd returning September 5th.

My bad!

What happened to the Air Tran vouchers? :idontno:

It's ok Kimmifunn...I'll see you on the 6th and I can bring a part of Sowal with me. Maybe I can get some of that white sand of ebay and bring it to you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top