• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal.com Labor Day Picnic???!!!!!!!

New posts
FoX said:
I'm not sure about the "groups on the beach" past or present or future. A get together is OK every now and then, but most of the time I go down to the beach to chill. :cool:

I, too, like groups of good people, but I am more myself when alone at the Beach, or with my critters.
 
I, too, like groups of good people, but I am more myself when alone at the Beach, or with my critters.

Me too.


Although if y'all pull together an october gathering on one of my free weekends, i might just pop by for that...
 
I'm there with Twister in hand for the beach. Can I bring my cat Mr. Bigglesworth? He doesn't have any hair but likes to socialize. Put me down for wine coolers, zimas and pastry puffs. Take care now. Hey Beach Boy 30A are you bringing Ted?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top