• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Moondance said:
Tough times in the publicity business, eh? OK, how you getting to the Jersey Shore? (which is nice enough by the way, I've been there often, it's just no SoWal, Senator!).

If driving, by the time you (rent a car?) make two round trips at $3/gallon and tolls (my god the tolls!), Delta or Airtran can get you out of Newark or JFK and thru ATL to SoWal for close to the same money... :idea:

As for sponsorship, I KNOW there is someone on this board that would donate a ticket or something to make sure Kimmifunn is there in person. I can't get involved in all that as I am a happily married woman! :nono1:

It's tough to make the big money in publicity. Especially "starting out". :bang: When big Gus (dad) fronts the money for me to do my own thing...then bring on the big bucks! :clap_1:

Until then...I would like to depart from JFK, LGA or Newark on the Friday August 2nd (after work) and returning to NY on August 5th. Anyone? Anyone? :love: :love: :love:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Beach Runner said:
Won't everyone be at the GT-AU game?

Heck yes Napolean!

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Can you guys have a fall break get together in October so I can come!!! LOL
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :razz:

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
hahaha - Castles of Sand! I was thinking Thanksgiving week! :laughing1

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Beach Runner said:
Won't everyone be at the GT-AU game? I've turned down multiple invitations for tailgating parties in Auburn. We'll be at Seagrove!

George Edmondson is on TV right now! Two bits! Four bits! Six bits! A dollar! All for the Gators, stand up and holler!

GATORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

You mean to tell me that colleges actually play football on a beach holiday? What are they teaching kids these days?:dunno:

CastlesOfSand said:

Fear not, if you know the secret handshake (wear a SoWal.com sticker on your shirt or person) you're in like Flynn. For "planned" events, I suspect all SoWal'ers need is a reason and a day/time. I have heard there is something afoot in October already. Maybe someone can provide details? What is your preferred date, CoS? I know there will be folks around.;-)

Someone the other day said SoWal.com may challenge or replace the infamous POETS ("Put Off Everything 'Til Sunset) of Grayton. Should be room enough down there for both/all.:clap_1:

And JB, love ya' man. This is what I meant... "any number of bashes to bust the 'clique' wide open." It's happenin' now. :cool:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Moondance said:
Fear not, if you know the secret handshake (wear a SoWal.com sticker on your shirt or person) you're in like Flynn. For "planned" events, I suspect all SoWal'ers need is a reason and a day/time. I have heard there is something afoot in October already. Maybe someone can provide details? What is your preferred date, CoS? I know there will be folks around.;-)

Someone the other day said SoWal.com may challenge or replace the infamous POETS ("Put Off Everything 'Til Sunset) of Grayton. Should be room enough down there for both/all.:clap_1:

And JB, love ya' man. This is what I meant... "any number of bashes to bust the 'clique' wide open." It's happenin' now. :cool:[/QUOTE

Don't anyone worry about October...we will have to get together at least once a week to make sure everyone coming and going gets to enjoy a Board Meeting!!! This thought is keeping me from melting here in Dallas...cool nights on the beach! No cliques allowed...we are family!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
CastlesOfSand said:
You will be on your own. Due to numerous reasons, we locals don't leave the confines of our homes during the entire month of Oct.