• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sowal Gear

New posts
Oh yeah...Kurt gets it all. He makes it, I'll buy it. I'm sure he's thought of this before my suggestion. Hopefully this will just push it along!
 
I have too much going on ahhhhhhh ! :lol:


I will most likely make it and give it away - unless somebody wants to run the physical goods part of the biz.
 
While I was unpacking everyone, hubster ran to the store for milk..and he brought me a SoWal sticker for my car..which promptly went on the rear window of my gas guzzling car pooling all-wheel drive automobile! Sending him for more later! :clap_1:

My husters is a sweet man, who knows what are the important things in life!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top