• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Do we buy tickets at the door or can we can them in advance?

Bump. :dunno:Where does one get the tickets?
I would like to purchase 2 adult tickets and give them to anyone home who serves in our military or if you are over the age of 65.
Please send me a pm.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Bump.:dunno: Where does one get the tickets?

At the door on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night! C'mon down Mango - the writer's strike is not affecting high school theater.:D

I am still working on an advance answer for you though---it is hard to find a time this week to ask too many questions since the director is teaching all day and rehearsing with the kids when he is not teaching- we lost a LOT of time, but it's coming together!

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
At the door on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night! C'mon down Mango - the writer's strike is not affecting high school theater.:D
Oh how I wish I could go,:clap: but I'll have to settle for Broadway. The shows are back on.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

I am still working on an advance answer for you though---it is hard to find a time this week to ask too many questions since the director is teaching all day and rehearsing with the kids when he is not teaching- we lost a LOT of time, but it's coming together!

HELL WEEK! :clap: The best/worst time before a production (IMO). Best of luck to the entire cast and crew of "Harvey"! :wave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
See you at Harvey- we open tomorrow night! :wave:

(For those of you are tired like me , tomorrow is Thursday, Dec. 6th :lol:)

CircuitVulture

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2007
Hope everyone comes out to watch the SWHS kiddies perform "Harvey"! The cast & crew has worked hard to put the play together these past few weeks, especially this week & putting in some extra practice time over the weekend!

Ill have to say, aside from Beauty and the Beast (which was a personal favorite), this is going to be one of the best plays we have performed on stage - thanks to Mr. Goodrum!

Im sure Harvey is looking forward to see a full house every night ;)

- Elysia

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Good luck drama students!

We'll be in the gym tonight but plan to ease down to the auditorium Friday or Saturday. :D