• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SOWAL Jerk Driver Alert!!!

New posts
two words on the stink bomb.....butyric acid!
For the records of the Secret Service, FBI, ATF, and NSA, and anyone else who may be monitoring the word, "bomb," a stink bomb has nothing to do with a real bomb. You fill a paper sack with poop, place at the door steps, minding not to catch the property on fire (have to pick days after heavy rain, without strong wind, and have a fire extinguisher handy just in case). Approach door to house, tape nasty note to the door about the incident of passing on the double yellow blind spot bridge, yada, yada, yada. Then ring the door bell and pound on the door. (You have to do it when you know they are home.) proceed lighting the sack on fire and making your way back to your vehicle which your buddy has running and waiting. when the crazy driver opens the door, yell fire, as you point to the sack. The guy runs over to stamp out the small fire (lunch bag sized) and gets his shoe covered in... you guessed it... pooh. Look out for the potential arson charges and even worse if the fire spreads or causes injury or property damage.

On second thought, maybe we should egg his house, and if that doesn't work, we can always throw a stinky crab and fish in the back seat of his car. It's getting prime weather for that one.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like we have an expert! Good! :clap_1:
yeah, this is the MOAB of stinkbomb material. It smells of rancid butter or rotting flesh. All you chem majors know this stuff. My father-in-law had to buy a beater car to drive, when making this stuff for Eastmann Chemical, because the intolerable smell immediately, permanently migrated from his work clothes into the upholstery. One drop could clear a room, bar , or render a car undriveable sans gasmask! I guess I'm going to be in an FBI file now.
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure why you would withhold the plate number? People have been killed with this kind of maneuver......

Or maybe you know who it is, or want to save the vigilantes on this board from getting poo all over themselves :funn:
 
For the records of the Secret Service, FBI, ATF, and NSA, and anyone else who may be monitoring the word, "bomb," a stink bomb has nothing to do with a real bomb. You fill a paper sack with poop, place at the door steps, minding not to catch the property on fire (have to pick days after heavy rain, without strong wind, and have a fire extinguisher handy just in case). Approach door to house, tape nasty note to the door about the incident of passing on the double yellow blind spot bridge, yada, yada, yada. Then ring the door bell and pound on the door. (You have to do it when you know they are home.) proceed lighting the sack on fire and making your way back to your vehicle which your buddy has running and waiting. when the crazy driver opens the door, yell fire, as you point to the sack. The guy runs over to stamp out the small fire (lunch bag sized) and gets his shoe covered in... you guessed it... pooh. Look out for the potential arson charges and even worse if the fire spreads or causes injury or property damage.

On second thought, maybe we should egg his house, and if that doesn't work, we can always throw a stinky crab and fish in the back seat of his car. It's getting prime weather for that one.

Anchovies under the front seat of the car. Heat & stench. Smell NEVER comes out. High school kid did it to another kid when I was in school long ago. Funny & nasty as h***.
 
OK, be on the lookout for this menace to the roads when in SOWAL. Powder blue Subaru wagon, probably a 1985 or so model, big SOWAL sticker on the back.

Oops, sorry 'bout my drivin Skunk- that was me in the Suebarrow.

I had done just ate a mess of greasy Mexican food in honor of Sinko the Mayo and needed to git home reeeeeeeeel fast, as I was experiencing muffler problems -and I'm not talking 'bout the car.
 
I nominate the guy in the silver Toyota Tundra who was behind me Monday morning, turning right on 331 from 98, who blew his horn at me for not pulling onto 331 in front of the DUMP TRUCK that was in the middle of the intersection. :roll:
 
This week I've seen and been passed on double yellow lines 3 times on 30A. I forget the first but second was an older blue car in front of Yiannis and today was a white Chevy Avalanche truck in Seacrest. What the dealio yo?:idontno:

I need Mr.T and the A-Team to install spring loaded spike-strips in my fenders. That would be sweet. :clap_1: I don't get personally offended by these maneuvers but I fear for the lives of pedestrian traffic which can come out of nowhere like Frogger and I don't want to see the inevitable splat.

Furthermore, why aren't there more law enforcement patrols on this scenic road? You'd think they'd want to protect the community feel by slowing these guys down and put some cash in the county til. But, I've seen many cop cars going well over 35 in Seagrove anyway. :nono1:
 
Oops, sorry 'bout my drivin Skunk- that was me in the Suebarrow.

I had done just ate a mess of greasy Mexican food in honor of Sinko the Mayo and needed to git home reeeeeeeeel fast, as I was experiencing muffler problems -and I'm not talking 'bout the car.
Now I am thinking for all of sowal......:scratch: is Uncle Timmy really serious???
Surely he doesn't drive a powder blue Suebarrow! :lolabove:
 
I would like to nominate the girl who rearended me on 30-A in Seaside who:
#1 Did not have a valid drivers license
#2 Had no insurance
#3 The car she was driving was her boyfriends
#4 Totaled out my car

Worst part is, I see the girl all of the time. Gotta love living in a small town. :rolling:

Please - do not text and drive at the same time. :nono1:
 
I would like to nominate the girl who rearended me on 30-A in Seaside who:
#1 Did not have a valid drivers license
#2 Had no insurance
#3 The car she was driving was her boyfriends
#4 Totaled out my car

Worst part is, I see the girl all of the time. Gotta love living in a small town. :rolling:

Please - do not text and drive at the same time. :nono1:
But the important thing is......am I related!! :shock:

JK girlies.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top