• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Where has that skill been all season?:wave:

Oh, hell I don't know Skunky....but please don't rain on my parade, ok? :D:wave:

I am too lazy to go back and look....did you pick Bammer for the Independance bowl? I think probably that game is going to do me in!!!! :bang:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Oh, hell I don't know Skunky....but please don't rain on my parade, ok? :D:wave:

I am too lazy to go back and look....did you pick Bammer for the Independance bowl? I think probably that game is going to do me in!!!! :bang:

I am the beam of sunshine keeping SOWAL aglow! I picked Alabama to win;Saban hasn't lost a game in Louisiana since 2003 and hasn't lost to a non-SEC team in Louisiana since 2000.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I am the beam of sunshine keeping SOWAL aglow!

Awww....your warm sunshine radiates all around us....actually not today though, it is wet, cold and raining!!!!!

I picked Alabama to win;Saban hasn't lost a game in Louisiana since 2003 and hasn't lost to a non-SEC team in Louisiana since 2000.

And your point is??? :dunno:

We are talking about Alabama you know. ;-)

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Awww....your warm sunshine radiates all around us....actually not today though, it is wet, cold and raining!!!!!

And your point is??? :dunno:

We are talking about Alabama you know. ;-)

I just have a feeling Alabama is going to bring an effort similar to what you saw against Arkansas, Georgia and LSU, and that should be enough to win the game...and have Sabanation dreaming of National Championships all off season!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
I just have a feeling Alabama is going to bring an effort similar to what you saw against Arkansas, Georgia and LSU, and that should be enough to win the game...and have Sabanation dreaming of National Championships all off season!

:funn: God...you kill me.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Matt Ryan sure isn't looking sharp in the passing department for Boston College. 7 straight missed passes. Some just flat out dropped by receivers but most poor passes themselves by Ryan. What gives?: idontno:

Status
Not open for further replies.