• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
I was pulling for Missouri Miss Kitty. They played a great game. It is going to be another rebuilding process for us next year with the offensive coordinator gone and Trooper Taylor also.

At least the Vols held on and won. Florida is having problems with Michigan also. :eek:

Thanks for supporting another SEC team......;-) At least I was pulling for the VOLS.....

drsvelte

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Sandestin & Red Stick
If Tennessee loses this game, I might be hunting another team to cheer for in the SEC

I have just such a team. :D

I didn't watch the Michigan-Florida game, opting for dropping $$$ at Barnes & Noble. :eek: But I'm happy to see classy Coach Carr go out a winner. :D

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Thanks for supporting another SEC team......;-) At least I was pulling for the VOLS.....

Oh Arkiehawg, I have nothing against Arkansas, but I knew Missouri would probably beat them and I selected Missouri in the bowl picks for that reason. I do cheer for Missouri in some games but I didn't sit and watch the game as I was watching Tennessee's. I flipped back and forth.

Don't know what possessed me to pick the Gators over Michigan though, other than for the same reason everyone else did in the Sowal NCAA pick'em, because we all thought they would win, and some are actual fans of the Gators. And the Gators ended up getting chomped by Michigan.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I understand that you love your team, but why are you in a great mood when your team lost a bowl game?

I understand that you love your team, but why are you in a great mood when your team lost a bowl game?
I'm not in a great mood. How do you not get that? :dunno: That's why I said "Pass The Courvoisier" (as in "Let's Get Retarded") as a result of my disappointment over the Gators' loss.

IT'S STILL GREAT ... TO BE ... A FLORIDA GATOR!
gatorSmiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.