• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

totaljen

Beach Lover
May 29, 2008
Blue Mountain Beach
Hey everyone! Thought I'd introduce myself here since the 'Intro' sticky is closed.
My name is Jen and my husband, Alan and I are about to become locals instead of 'lurkers':clap: We moved from Birmingham last year down to the panhandle and currently live in Gulf Breeze-- about an hour & half west on 98 from 30A-- but are planning on relocating to the Seagrove area this summer for forever Lord willing! Looking forward to meeting folks in the area and becoming part of the SoWal community!!
You can view my profile for more 'details', but basically, we're newly married (almost a year), young (in our 20's-30's), no kids yet, and both work from home online, but once we move, I'm looking forward to finding a job in the community so we can get to know people.
We've pretty much decided that if we could live anywhere, it'd be near Seagrove/Rosemary beach...so why wait til 'someday'? Life's too short to put dreams on hold, so we're currently looking for a LTR in the area. (I've already looked at the LTR thread and am also looking in the papers etc...but if anyone has a place for sale they'd consider renting, email me and let me know!) :D

Anyways, that's the 'short' of it! I'm sure I'll talk to ya'll soon!
blessings-
jen

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
:welcome: I'm sure you'll meet lots of great peeps.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
I love Gulf Breeze. Lived in Tiger Point area in 1977, when there was nothing there. 40 lots in our subdivision and only three houses, the citgo was the only store for several miles. Now it is bumper to bumper. This area sure has grown.

Go Dolphins!

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
:welcome: Jen! I grew up in Gulf Breeze, over behind the post office. Pensacola Bay was my playground!

GBHS Dolphins, class of 1978, and we're coming up on the 30th reunion, LOL... :eek:

Stop in and see us at Fired Up in Seaside sometime! :D