• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal October Misery Club

New posts
I was coming down Oct 1 to 6th But I got a call to do Make-up on the 2nd. And I have to do this Job! They are very good clients of mine. Trying for the end of Oct now... we'll see what what will be. :(
 
GraytonBound said:
When's the full moon :biggrin: ?

Ready for round two are we GB??????????
heart.gif
 
Smiling JOe said:
I missed seeing Oldtimer and Steele Mama today for sunset, masked by clouds I am sure, so maybe I will see them at church tomorrow. I have promised to help some friends, who have been gone for the summer, move back in. My schedule is just so busy at the beach. Church with new friends, or helping some existing friends who have been greatly missed. :idontno:

Hey...we were there although there was no sunset! You were the one hiding in the cloud....of mystery!
 
seagrovelover said:
Ready for round two are we GB??????????
heart.gif

I for one am planning on seeing only ONE moon! Get a room, not a dune!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top