• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

katie blue

kt loo
Mar 11, 2005
in perpetual motion
Doesn't seem like you can attach files to a PM, so let me just go ahead and post it here.

Ok, well it won't let me attach a file that big. Why don't you PM me your email.

Last edited:

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Katie Blue you rock!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Thanks to others for helping her with edits, add, and such. I got the word version and put a picture of my rental house on it, the directions to my place and key drop and pick up, and other info specific to my rental and have sent it to my september weekend renters. All have replied that they appreciate the Visitor's Guide and I know they were impressed (as was I). Nice piece of work and thanks for taking the long hours to put it together. :clap_1: :clap_1:

If we ever meet when in SoWal, I owe you a few of your favorite adult beverages!!!! :D

wetwilly said:
Katie Blue you rock!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: If we ever meet when in SoWal, I owe you a few of your favorite adult beverages!!!! :D
Me too! You should take a
bow.gif
and accept our thanks
thanks.gif
while we cheer your efforts
thewave.gif
and shower you with praise:
allhail.gif

THANKS KB !!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
And for those of us who visit and rent in SoWal- we can say we have known this guide since "birth"! You do good work! Rock star AND graphic artist! :clap_1:

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Thanks, Katie Blue for posting this updated version of the SoWal Visitors' Guide. I customized your first one and copied it for Conch Out. Sealed the pages in clear acetate and put it into a small binder to leave at the house. Our visitor book is filled with "thanks" for it. Guess what...I use it, too! :clap_1:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Donna said:
Thanks, Katie Blue for posting this updated version of the SoWal Visitors' Guide. I customized your first one and copied it for Conch Out. Sealed the pages in clear acetate and put it into a small binder to leave at the house. Our visitor book is filled with "thanks" for it. Guess what...I use it, too! :clap_1:

Same here, Donna. It's a great little guide.