• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Hop, is this show appropriate for former students who idolize you, or would it seriously harm their opinion of you? :D That is, is it adults-only humor?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I would say that while it doesn't have much profanity, it is very adult oriented, with seductive and sexual content. You do know that the show is about a prim and proper lady dropping her underpants as the King passes by in a parade, right? ;-)

Only a couple of empty seats tonight.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Hop, is this show appropriate for former students who idolize you, or would it seriously harm their opinion of you? :D That is, is it adults-only humor?

They would probably enjoy it because it is outrageous and fast paced...but i have to say no..."rated R"...too much sexual innuendo in this one...you and Mr. CCK should come though!!! Hug your clan for me....i miss them all:love:

Last edited:

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
It is running tonight. You still have a few more weeks to catch it, but don't procrastinate.

The Underpants
by Carl Sternheim, adapted by Steve Martin
Directed by Mark Steven Robinson

Wednesdays - Saturdays
June 13 - July 21

Thanks SJ! ...I had skimmed over the fact that it's running into July.:wave:

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
kingphotoff2.jpg

So this HAS to make you want to see this show...

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
I wonder if anyone will recognize the SoWaller in the photo :roll: .

didn't realize Kaiser Friedrich Wilhelm Albert Viktor von Preu?en was a sowaller

what's his screen name?